Pursuant to the EU Regulation 2016/679, the Agency Agenzia in Liguria (Tax Code and VAT number 03865860104) with registered office in Genoa, Via d’Annunzio 2/78, 16121, in its capacity as Data Controller (“Controller”), hereby informs your that your personal data (Art. 4.1 of the Regulation) shall be processed for the following purposes:
- Sending of communications related to the activities of the Agency and to the events organized by it;
- Taking pictures and videos during events in order to publish them online and offline and disseminate them in the media and in the social networks;
- Taking surveys after the events that you may attend, on behalf of the Agency or of other Bodies and/or operators (external data processors) with which the Agency cooperates, to whom the Agency shall disclose your data and business contact details necessary in order to submit satisfaction questionnaires.
Legal basis for processing
The legal basis for processing refers to the consent granted by the data subject to process his/her personal data pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1) lett. a) of the Regulation.
The provision of the necessary personal data to achieve the purposes specified above is optional. However, your failure to consent shall prevent the registration to the platform and any possible subsequent enrollment / attendance to the events, as well as the inclusion of your personal data in the materials related to workshops.
Withdrawal of consent
The data subject may withdraw his/her consent to the Processing of Personal Data for one or more purposes for which it was required without prejudice to the lawfulness of the Processing based on the consent granted before the withdrawal.
Your Personal Data may be shared with:
- natural persons authorized by the Data Controller subject to the signing of a confidentiality agreement (for instance employees and collaborators);
- subjects, bodies or authorities to whom it is mandatory to disclose your Personal Data under provisions of law or orders of the authorities
- Data processors who may be appointed by the Data Controller.
The Data Controller shall not transfer your Personal Data outside the European Economic Area
Retention of data
Your data shall be retained until your withdrawal of consent and/or request for cancellation.
Rights of the data subjects
Agenzia in Liguria informs you that, within the limits provided for by the EU Regulation 679/2016, you are entitled to require:
- Access to personal data as well as their rectification or cancellation;
- The limitation of the processing of your data or to object to their processing;
- The aforesaid rights may be exercised subject to a relevant request sent to the dedicated email address
- – e-mail email@example.com
- – certified electronic mail (cem) firstname.lastname@example.org
- The right to file a complaint with the office of the Privacy Protection Authority.
Data Protection Officer
The Data Protection Officer is Liguria Digitale S.p.A., whose contact details are as follows: email@example.com
Consent of the Data Subject
- Sending of communications related to the activities of the Agency and to the events organized by it
- Taking pictures and videos during events in order to publish them online and offline and disseminate them in the mass media and in the social networks;
- Taking surveys after the events, on behalf of the Agency or of other Bodies and/or operators (external data processors) with which the Agency cooperates, to whom the Agency shall disclose your data and business contact details necessary in order to submit satisfaction questionnaires.
Latest update: November 2019